8+ years of overall experience in the IT industry
• 5+ years of experience working as a performance engineer
• Experience on J2ee application stack, load runner, webload or similar tools
• Experience in analyzing performance requirements, scripting and analysis of results
• Experience with tools such as Jira for defect/issue mgmt and agile methodology implementation
• Strong experience with various monitoring tools such as AppDynamics (preferred), New Relic,
Splunk (preferred), Extrahop, vSphere, Solarwinds Orion etc.
• Experienced with Apache/Tomcat web servers and JBoss application server (v 7.x).
• Detailed knowledge of relational databases (Oracle) and SQL queries.
• Strong Application and Database debugging experience
• Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced work environment
• Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication skills
• Analyzing performance requirements, documentation, scripting test cases, execution and analyzing results
• Collaborate with Ecommerce IS and business organizations for executing the planned activities
• Thought leadership on best practices and solutions to be followed.
Work hours- 8hrs (Mon-Fri)
Budget- $1500-$2000 /month
Schedules : Fixed (10:30 am - 07:30 pm)
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 137500 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi! How are you doing? I have read the project description and really interested in this job, I have 4 years’ experience doing similar jobs regarding to these skills J2EE, Oracle, Apache, MySQL and Splunk. Please start Plus
Hello there. I am a guru in java enterprise edition. Kindly contact me and we can discuss more about the project.
SolarWinds Admin( NPM, NTA, SAM,WPM & VMAN) and Network technocart having profound experience in managing server/network monitoring in SolarWinds