Our team is looking for a qualified Mobile Application Developer to help us develop a mobile application for both iOS and Android mobile devices. The application will be partnered with our Ovulation and Pregnancy products.
We are looking for a "go-to" person who can help bring our ideas to life.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Able to create a mobile application for two platforms (Android and iOS) from scratch to finish
- Participate in product design and collaborate with team members to design and implement new product features.
- Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned (Application-related)
- Must be able to work from home (work schedule to be discussed / flexible)
- Strong background in creating mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- Experience in publishing applications in both Google Playstore and Apple AppStore
- Experience and understanding of creating applications from scratch and the ground up (designing, frontend and backend)