I am looking for someone who has A LOT of experience developing iPhone apps and Web sites optimized for Safari on iPhone. I need a few hours of consulting time, where I will explain the Web site and app functionality I need and you will explain how they can be accomplished and help me figure out the best was to engineer/spec it. This will all be via email and chat.
I am especially interested in ways to:
- securely upload files from an iPhone to a Web server.
- query a SQL server from an iPhone app.
- pass data from a Web site to an iPhone app and back.
- launch an iPhone app from a Web page.
- encrypt files on the iPhone.
In you bid please tell me what experience you have, preferably with descriptions of the iPhone optimized Web sites and iPhone apps you have developed.
Your bid should be how much you'll charge per hour for this consulting. I will guarantee at least three hours (if you spend less than three hours, I'll pay for three).