I have an iOS app that requires some bugs fixed. The app is almost ready for production but there are some minor issues that need addressing. I expect no more than a few hours work to fix these issues.
Please note: I am a developer myself, so I understand the requirements and how long they should take.
The app is a radio streaming app. Below is a summary of the tasks that are remaining:
• Update the app icons.
• Update any logos in the app with the new logo.
• Change the name of the app to "Raw FM" without quotes.
• Pause the stream when someone rings as it keeps playing music in the background.
• The app doesn't remember the pause / play button state when minimising and re-opening the app. For example, I press pause on the app, close the app completely, and restart it but the track starts to play again. It should remain paused until I press play again.
• The pause button in the top-right of screen does not work correctly. For example, if I am on the Listen screen and press pause, then go to the Shows screen, it changes back to the play button and starts playing the music again. I then go back to the Listen screen, and the button is changed to a play button but music is already playing.
• The app doesn’t remember a selected station or the station quality when minimising and re-opening the app. For example, I press the Newcastle station and HD quality from the menu, then close the app completely, and restart it but the station resets to the National station and SD quality.
• The pause / and play button is not updating if I change a radio station. For example, I press pause on a playing stream, then change the station to Newcastle, and it starts playing the station automatically. It should remain paused until I press play again, even if I change stations.
• Update the streaming audio User-Agent to use the following format: Raw FM, App Version Number, Device ID, Device OS Version. The following link may help with the above item: [url removed, login to view]
I need a developer with good English skills to complete these tasks.
Less than 1 day for completion, thanks.