Body Logger App V.2
Attention: Read the project thouroughly - Make your final bid for this project. Do not waste my time making false bids that you will increase.
This is the second stage of my IOS App.
Created in X-Code and swift 5,
I need new and altered features to be added to my App which has already been partially developed.
The app in its current states records simple button presses (laid over a human body) to a CSV file with a, body part name, timestamp/ GPS data and other descriptors. CSV file can then be emailed to user.
I am now at the state where I need more features -
1)A connection to Arduino mega I/O's so that data from an Arduino is displayed on our interface and also record this to CSV file.
2) I need automatic audio recording within the app that resets itself every day and is named appropriately, If a button is pressed. Then it will automatically make a TRACK MARKER in the audio recording OR make a break.
3) new options page is needed to house the options that can be turned on and off for the app.
4) there are more minor small tweaks and fixes for the app that will be discussed with suitable freelancer.
[login to view URL]
Here is a more in depth explanation for what is required.
1) Audio Recording – recording 24/7 automatically stopping at each new day and naming the audio file appropriately. Button presses should also be making audio markers in audio file… so that that they relate to main daily CSV log. There will also be a button for now “making audio statement” this will be recorded in CSV as lets say MAS so it can be easily found. This “MA”S use for when the user wants to talk to the recorder and it is unrelated to the use of the Body loggers daily function. Audio should record in MP3 of at least 96KPS.
2) Arduino functionality WITH basic I/O data reading page – this page will display sensor data from connection Arduino which is also record to the CSV This page should be configurable for multiple Arduinos further down the line. But two sensor examples are magnetic hall sensor and also something like a limit switch Sensor.
3) New Options Page, this is where the Body logger functions can be configurable from now on. One feature that will go here first is the ability to make the “description” page auto display right after each button press… OR NOT. This is so the user doesn’t have to always press the “description” page after the press.
6) GPS data needs to be split into boxes so it can easily be made use off because currently having the north and south on one box line complicates things and slowdowns making use of the data. GPS data in fact needs to be turned into usable location names and not numbers.
4) Send log page… We need more abilities to send though CSV data. As currently this is just stored in one file which is building and getting larger in size. The option to have a monthly log and a daily log are the most sensible options to have right now.
7) A flash on the red lcd screen is needed each a time a button is pressed to let the user no it was recorded.
8) Options page – Reminders – remind every 24 hours, remind every 48 hours, every 7 days. – this reminder page should be so to allow the user to configure what best works for offloading the data… Wifi/cloud use should be minimized and offloading via cable and itunes should be optimal way to offload data audio files.
5) New “tesla” page – this page will be for having the “bodies layout” connected to two or more chain linked Arduinos for more than 50 I/O’s. The button presses will be configured to a different I/O and trigger something like an led for example. That’s it. This is planned to be a one time/use only feature, it is of no use to the common user and only needed for experimental purposes, whether it is included in the standard version of the app is to be decided.
56 freelance font une offre moyenne de $622 pour ce travail
Hello-, How are you? I am Top 10 mobile app developer in Freelancer. I have been working in mobile app development for over 5 years If you have app idea, I can do that with my rich exps, perfect skills No worries, if y Plus
Hi, how are you I am a senior mobile app and website developer who has 7+years experience. I have great interest to your job as I have so many experiences in building large scaled mobile applications. As a highly skill Plus
Hello I read your project description that is to add a feature in existing iOS app and I am very interested in your project. As you can see from my freelancer profile, I have top certificated skills and have good exper Plus
Hello - Making a mobile app name Body Logger V2 - I've checked your project description completely and I am sure I can finish your project. I've enough skills and experiences for your project. And now I am ready to s Plus
Hi there, I'm a mobile applications development team manager and a developer myself too, and I'm very interested in your job post involving these skills. We have recently worked in iOS/Android/Flutter/React Native app Plus
Dear sir I have completed projects similar to your requirement in the past. If you could share your project detail requirements, I will share relevant past work and demo. I already developed 100+ apps and websites Plus
Hello, Please send the NDA copy to sign it, I have 6 years of experienced on mobile application ( iphone /ipad Swift Xcode ) and App admimn with development web services where admin can manage the app from backend Plus
Hi I have been specializing in mobile and web(website, backend) for 7+ years. I have rich experiences in - VoIP mobile/web app using webRTC, 3rd party, streaming server - On demand system such as UBER style booking , Plus
Hi, I’m expert in both mobile app and web development with 8+ years of experiences. Followings are my expertise and experiences. - iOS ( Swift / Objective-C ), Android ( Java ) - Cross Platform ( Xamarin, React Native Plus
Dear customer. I am interested on your job. I have developed many iPhone and iPad apps for several years. I have wealth skills on backend side(admin panel and rest api) too. So I am sure I can complete your project on Plus
Dear Client I have read your project description in detail I think your project is no matter for me as a senior developer that have rich experience in android and ios app development. I can do it and make it what you Plus
Hello, After going through your job description, I am interested in your job. We can assist you to solve all issues and bug in the app. We have an expert team of the app development. We can developer to you user-frie Plus
Hi there , I am iOS App Development Expert and have 7+ years of Exp. I have done more then 50+ apps in total till now on freelancer itself . Please check some of my recent work in iOS via below links https://itunes. Plus
Dear British employer. How are you? I am a senior native ios app developer, familiar with swift 5. I will strive for your success and our good long-term relationship. Hope you the best luck in everything you do. See yo Plus
I have read your project description and you want to build an app. I have rich experience with that. I am a professional mobile app and website developer and I have been working on software development for 11 years. Plus
Strong in Swift. and I have read you long job description carefully. 2000 is my final price. It's Mingming, the senior developer. Have read the job description carefully with an exciting mood :) In one word, able t Plus
Hello, This is Julian here, I want to work with you on your project. Please come back to me with your query. I have a great team of developers. I'm also mobile and website developer have 6 years experience. I have bu Plus
Hi, Client. Nice to meet you. I've read your requirements carefully. I'm a full stack developer who can handle all of web/mobile application and backend and embedded device programming. Please see my past works. https Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, I have over 5 years of experience in iOS and Android applications development with web backend. I’d like to provide you with links so that you can review those before making a hiring decision. Plus