School Community Board/App
1. Global Access/Cohort Feel: A Community Message Board/App (CMB) would allow instant communications with current students, alumni, and school faculty from any part of the world.
2. Semi-Closed Platform: The official CMB would require the school email authentication to participate, thus, ensuring individuals are school affiliated.
3. Faculty Oversight/Administration: As aforementioned, unaffiliated actors and unofficial social pages have spread misinformation and mislead current and prospective students. The official CMB would have policing and participation from Faculty and elected student leaders. Questions on courses, registration dates, and so on would be able to be verified by an admin, such as a faculty advisor; however, students should be encouraged to freely express their views on courses or professors without fear of judgment from the faculty. It is this freedom that students enjoy in WhatsApp groups currently, thus contributing to a great experience.
4. Flexibility for Clubs, Topics, and Local Groups: Classmates are allowed to discuss the current classes with one another. The CMB should have threads/sections for courses, clubs, and local groups at a minimum. Each person would have a profile with their name, photo, degree major, area of professional expertise and experience. This will be a great way to know the person you are chatting with or making enquiry from. And each forum should allow unlimited number of members.
5. Searchability/FAQ: The common issue with current platforms is that the topics are often repeatedly discussed. A message board with searchability would allow topics not to be rehashed and high interest questions could be identified as Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by the Faculty.
6. Ease of Use/Mobile App: The CMB must be able to scale to mobile devices, be used in foreign countries, and eventually in a true mobile application form to garnish participation of the student body. W e do not envision the CMB as a simple forum; but, rather a platform with the agility, responsiveness, and global acceptance as WhatsApp with the permanence and security controls of a forum dedicated solely to the Our Community.
We can pay fixed amount or pay by hours. Price is negotiable.
67 freelance font une offre moyenne de $24/heure pour ce travail
Hi, I am an experienced developer with 10 years of experience in mobile apps. Please share more details so we can discuss. Thanks! Check our portfolio : [login to view URL]