1. Blackjack is played by from 1 to 5 players, and one deck of 52 cards is used.
2. The dealer is not involved in the game other than dealing cards to players.
3. Cards have the following values: Aces - 1, Face Cards - 10 and all other cards - their face value.
4. The dealer first deals two cards to each player. Each player then keeps asking for more cards from the dealer until s/he either “stands” or “folds”. To "Stand" or "fold" means to hold your total and end your turn.
5. If the value of a player's hand exceeds 17, then no more cards should be requested.
6. The objective of the game is to have a hand whose total value is equal to or as close to 21 as possible, not exceeding 21.
7. If a player does not want any more cards, the player should let the dealer know this fact and then pass the hand to the decider.
8. When the decider has the hands from all the players, the decider will assess all the hands and tell each player whether s/he has won or lost.
9. Each player will display a message indicating the cards in the hand (including their suits), the score of the hand and whether that player has won or lost.
I can make u blackjack game. If u need I can develop some more advance cpu player. Look my reviews and you will be know why to give me job. Hope we work together, and please if you are going to give me job give it at l Plus
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹5389 pour ce travail
Did this back when I learned C++ in class. You will get this ASAP and you will be pleased! the GUI won't be a problem Either.
I know I am new here but I have completed this type of game in my 2nd semester in CS and I can do it easily.
Hello, I am C++ (Qt Framework) / C# / Python developer with experience in creating GUI applications and simple games (breakout, tic-tac-toe, tetris). You can see examples of my coding style here: https://github. Plus
Can make it in qml or c++ whichever you want? Will make it lan , cant deploy it for official mac store due to lac of mac.