We are having difficulty capturing the voice from the iPhone/iPad microphone and playing it on the speaker.
The code works perfectly in an iMac using Cocoa.
The functions are:
recordAudio (activates capturing the microphone)
inputAudioHandler (callback received from the microphone) and sends to speaker
How to test the software:
[url removed, login to view]
1) Load tcmobile on xCode 3.4
2) Select Iphone Simulator 4.0
4) On Iphone simultator click "TALK/CHAT tab"
5) Click on button"TALK"
6) Talk something for 5 seconds
7) You will hear your voice back stuttering