We are in need of a professional developer for our Universal iOS Task Managing app (supported iOS versions 4 - 6)
Sounds simple enough but we demand high quality for our good money. PLEASE make a realistic bid and ONLY bid if you can deliver HIGH quality and ON TIME.
Good to know:
- Include links to at least 3 of your best iOS apps that you have developed in your bid.
- We offer a 3 milestones payment schedule
- We require a signed working contract and NDA before
- We will provide detailed requirements, mockups and visuals
- A post release bug fix period must be included in your bid
The app must enable users to:
- Create multiple task lists and multiple tasks within each list
- Drag and drop order of task lists and tasks (check Wunderlist and 30/30 apps)
- Add priority, reminders and notes to tasks
- Search and filter options (e.g. search and filter on priority, due date)
- Email tasks and tasklists as well as filter and search options
- sync through iCloud
We'd like someone who is willing to work with us on a low but reasonable rate, and that too on long term basis.
Writingcompany87 (Software House)
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2430 pour ce travail
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
Hi, we are very interested in your project and can do it well. Please see the message we sent to you in "Dashboard"->"My messages". Thanks.
We have experienced iOS/ Android developer team having experience more than 4 year and developed more than 500 apps for iPhone/Ipad, Android and blackberry and mostly on app store I will be very thankful to you if yo Plus
Hi, I come across your post regarding Task Managing app for iOS #1. I feel that what we do might be a great fit for you. Please check PMB for further details (examples, etc). Looking forward to hear from you Plus
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Thanks®ards Vishal chouhan