We are looking for a developer that can create a very basic jigsaw puzzle app for the iPad. The timeframe for the project is 2-3 weeks. We need this very quickly, so if you have complete Objective C source code for an existing jigsaw puzzle app written - we are very interested if it is the right price. This is to become part of a bigger project so the code should be written such that it can be easily incorporated into another view based app.
• Create the jigsaw pieces dynamically from an image.
• Puzzle pieces should have rounded edges
• User can select different number of pieces e.g. 3x3, 4x4 etc. Therefore the number of pieces should be configurable in a .info file.
• User can select from a list of images in a scroll view. Therefore the list of images should be configurable in a .info file.
• play audio file (caf) if piece is snapped into position
• play audio file (caf) once puzzle is finished
• The user should be able to turn off the audio effecs from the game settings
• User can touch to select a piece
• S/He can then drag it around the screen
• Piece is “locked” into place when touch is released on puzzle “grid”
• During game play
- there should be some background music which the user can turn off from game settings
- the puzzle pieces should be placed on the side of the puzzle
- if the pieces are dragged to the correct position, it snaps into place
- once puzzle is finished, user can pick a new picture to start again
• The code should be objective C
• The code should be very well commented and follow apple standards of formatting, memory management etc.
• There should not be any hard coding of variables etc. A constants file is acceptable. The developer should try to have the majority of the configuration outside of code i.e. in .info files etc.
Nice to have requirements:
- animate puzzle creation
- time bound puzzle solving
- When correct piece placed in correct place the edges should glow
- glow effect of puzzle piece edges when the puzzle is completed
Good examples of jigsaw puzzles are :
"Jigsaw Jumble FREE" - [url removed, login to view]
- Will require the source code
- Only bid IF you have successfully delivered IPAD projects on Freelancer.com
- Give examples of similar or other IPAD projects that you have completed successfully
- Have the tools and development environment to do the job well
- Can deliver a prototype with source code quickly - A prototype is required and we will test it and review code
- Ask questions in PM; autobidding/spam will be ignored
The winning bidder needs to ...
- Explain in their PM how they would build the app, details about its functionality shall prove the developer knows what to do.
You must be a good communicator and be able to be reached by us during our working hours (US Eastern Standard Time)
You must give us regular updates on the progress of the project.
TERMS OF PAYMENT (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
Will use Freelancer.com milestone payment system
25% Escrow up on accepting the bid.
25% Escrow up on initiating testing phase and delivery of about 50% of source code such that we can compile the code and it should still work with functionality coded in that part of the code.
50% Escrow up on submitting delivery of the source code.
**************Bidders must respect the project budget. Any bid higher than the project budget will be ignored !!**************
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1975 pour ce travail
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid... I have iphone/ipad as well as jigsaw p Plus
Hi, We are a team of developers and designers who are in this field from more than 10 years. We are a web application development, web 2.0 design, social network design and mobile application development. We have been Plus
Respected Client, Please have a look at PMB for more details regarding our Proposal. Thanks & Regards.
Hi, We definitely have the expertise to develop this application. Let's set up a time to discuss your project in more detail, so I can give you a more accurate price & time line estimate. You can view some of our Plus