We are looking for a passionate developer to craft a visual effect within an iPhone app.
- The app should display a rendered image that is the result of a 2-passes process: first, with a pixel displacement, and second, with a compositing over a background (cf attached reference picture):
- Pass 1: the process should displace the pixels of a 32bit transparent texture image according to a 48 bit displacement map image (using Green channel for X position and Blue channel for Z position).
- Pass 2: the process should composite that 32 bit displaced image over a 24 bit background image based on the alpha channel.
- Whenever the displacement image has an RGB color of (0,0,0), the resulting image should be transparent (RGBA value of (0,0,0,0)).
- The final delivery should include a functional iPhone app with an Xcode project, the application's source code and the effect/shader's code.
- The displacement shader should handle 48 bit image sources to provide high resolution displacement coordinates (16 bit per channel).
- The shader should include anti-aliasing/subsampling treatments to render smooth displaced images.
- The shader effect should be optimized for speed.
- The shader can be programmed using Core Image, OpenGL ES or even rely on third-party frameworks such as GPUImage.
- A transparent texture image (32 bit PNG)
- A displacement map image (48 bit TIF)
- A background image (24 bit PNG)
- A sample process sheet (24 bit JPG)
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1581 pour ce travail
Hi, we understand the scope of your project. Please check PMB for details from our end. Thanks.
Hello Sir, Please check PMB for listing and confident to complete the project with quality services.. Best Regards
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason [login to view URL]