We are looking for a passionate developer to craft a visual effect within an iPhone app.
- The app should display a rendered image that is the result of a 2-passes process: first, with a pixel displacement, and second, with a compositing over a background (cf attached reference picture):
- Pass 1: the process should displace the pixels of a 32bit transparent texture image according to a 48 bit displacement map image (using Green channel for X position and Blue channel for Z position).
- Pass 2: the process should composite that 32 bit displaced image over a 24 bit background image based on the alpha channel.
- Whenever the displacement image has an RGB color of (0,0,0), the resulting image should be transparent (RGBA value of (0,0,0,0)).
- The final delivery should include a functional iPhone app with an Xcode project, the application's source code and the effect/shader's code.
- The displacement shader should handle 48 bit image sources to provide high resolution displacement coordinates (16 bit per channel).
- The shader should include anti-aliasing/subsampling treatments to render smooth displaced images.
- The shader effect should be optimized for speed.
- The shader can be programmed using Core Image, OpenGL ES or even rely on third-party frameworks such as GPUImage.
- A transparent texture image (32 bit PNG)
- A displacement map image (48 bit TIF)
- A background image (24 bit PNG)
- A sample process sheet (24 bit JPG)
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1581 pour ce travail
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason [url removed, login to view]