We are looking for an App developer to support our efforts to get an iBeacon app up and running.
We can provide existing code along with all specs and access to existing dashboard based on [login to view URL] API (see: [login to view URL]).
WHAT WE NEED:
- An app which is an iBeacon scanner, which runs all the time (also when app is not active).
- Web dashboard for editing/creating new notifications and content according to specific beacons
App is closed: Push messages
• App scans iBeacon with UUID/major/minor, it thereby scans the database for a corresponding UUID.
• If a match for the first beacon is found it pushes a notification with the message "hello" only once.
• If the device leaves there should be the option to choose in the dashboard between to display no or another message.
• If the device enters the iBeacon region again there should be no message.
• If no match is found. Nothing is done.
App is open: User Interface
• Register View is visible; User is able to login for personalization. Username and device ID are saved to the database.
• If successful redirect to the screen image connected to the nearest beacon.
• It should constantly check for nearby iBeacons, and see if they are stored in the corresponding database.
• If the Proximity of a iBeacon switches to NEAR the screen defined for this specific iBeacon should change too.
• If no iBeacon is found there should be a default screen.
• Each screen for each iBeacon (near, far etc.) should be configurable in the dashboard.
• Eg. Setup a iBeacon with different content like [login to view URL] Dashboard.
• Choosable between: content e.g. Images, URL request, Webview with content from a website.
• It should be possible to switch screens according to the nearest beacon while triggering a POST request for the furthest iBeacon.
Case: If the App is open and no iBeacon is found, there should be a default screen/image which is also configurable in the dashboard.
Case Offline: If there is no connection to the internet switch between native fallback images according to the nearest iBeacons.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• The app has to be coded in objective c with a database connection.
• If you are interested, we have already have a prototype.
• We send you a zip folder with our database and xcode project folders.
• Make sure to insert your UUID and push certificate and start the push script with: sudo php [login to view URL] development &
• There is a database and php form stored on our Raspberry pi (running in local environment [login to view URL]) which you can also find in the project files.
• You can find the iBeacon scan in the Chatviewcontroller.m in xcode files.
• We can deliver more details when starting the project.
WHAT YOU GET:
• We have programmers on board who can explain details and story board
• Our designers and programmers will add graphics and styling to the app and dashboard, so all we need is functional unstyled work
• If this initial project works out we would be happy to deliver upcoming app and updates to you
Hello, I assume you have the actual kontakt beacon hardware already with you ? Does the web panel need to be cool and modern looking or all you need is just a panel to operate the notifications and content as per b Plus
44 freelance font une offre moyenne de €1615 pour ce travail
As per requirement, we understood that we will develop an iBeacon app. We are into this business for the past 9 years without any incomplete project. We have completed more than 300 projects. As per our understandin Plus
Hi, We glad to inform you that we have done many heavy rated application design and development. We have reviewed your requirements mentioned in project description. We have a very good skill set in iPhone, iPad Plus
Hello sir. I am a passionate mobile developer with 5+ years rich experience. Before felling in love with mobile apps, I had worked extensively with objectiveC, XCode, Java, C++ to have a strong grip on OOP and design p Plus
Hi there, I am very interested in your project, I've done an iBeacon app based on [login to view URL] beacon console dashboard and sdk. Most of the features you described in your project spec are covered by iOS in fact, Plus
Dear Employer, I am Cuong, iOS developer of FreeSkyTeam. I am interested to do this project. My team have delivered many iOS apps for customers worldwide with high satisfaction. I also have experience with Raspberry Plus
Hi, We have highly qualified and dedicated team having extensive experience of developing creative and qualitative iphone/ipad, android and blackberry applications. We would be more than happy to discuss our proposa Plus
Dear Sir, Thanks for your job posting here. I have read your job description and I am really interested in your project. I have developed lots of apps before and most of them had been published to app store. Ther Plus
Dear client We have understood your need of mentioned project well of i beacon scanner which runs all the time (also when app is not active). • App scans iBeacon with UUID/major/minor, it thereby scans the database Plus
Hi, We have read your Requirements and would like to discuss further as we have strong hands in web, desktop & mobile application development & completed over 150 projects in last 5 years. Please check some of th Plus
Hello sir / ma'am, Thank you for your project post, ------------------------------- As you required : =>I assumed your requirements. =>We are familiar with iBeacons. =>As we have experience and expertise we c Plus
Hi, I understand you are looking for developer to support our efforts to get an iBeacon app up and running by providing us existing code. I would like you to review: [login to view URL] Plus
Hello, I read your project details for developing iOS app for iBeacons scanner, Web dashboard, Push messages, User Interface and are sure to deliver you BEST quality work. We have done several similar iOS apps, Plus
Hi, I'm a developer from Switzerland. I am obsessed with quality and usability and seek out clients who do value this. I can follow a spec closely, but if I think your wrong, I will fight with you . :) I took a look Plus
Hello, We are glad to see your project post and we wish you a success for your project. As we are new to the freelancer bidding portal but we are serving all kind of IT segments since decades. We have large dir Plus
Hello There, I go through your requirement,and after review your requirement i have few question here - 1- Who will provide the design ? 2- Web services provide by you or manage by me ? 3 - Do you have Plus
How do U do,sir! I'm very interested in your well designed and detailed job. I read your job description carefully and can feel that U are a excellent employer and designer. If you trust and award me,I will do my Plus