Looking for a programmer for a simple high quality 2D game for the iPad, prior experience developing games for the iPhone or the Ipad is a must. In your bid please mention your game programming experience and submit your app references.
iPad, iOS 4+, resolution of 1024×768, aspect ratio (4:3)
We are also interested in a bid on an iPhone HD (resolution 960x640) version and a version for older iPhone/Ipod (resolution 480x320). Please note in your bid whether your bid is for an iPad version only or includes all of the versions mentioned above.
This is a short description of the project, however it does outline the essentials of the application.
- Concept, graphics and sounds will be provided for this game, only programming skills are needed.
- Gameplay is very simple
- There is one level only in the game
- The game includes a small number of navigational options (e.g. pause game, a main menu with simple options etc.)
- The number of animations are relatively limited both in the game itself and on the menu screens however they should be made to look very smooth and perform well
- The game includes a way of measuring life within the currently played game
- Integration with both Game Center and OpenFeint (leaderboards and achievements) - any needed graphics will be provided by the project provider
- In app stats (high score and other accumulative numbers derived according to the gameplay)
- The score in the currently played game is visible to the user while playing
- The game is to be made in two versions, one payable and one with iAd integration
Objective C project with all documented sources (error and warning free compilation).
If the bidder has other preferences than Objective C, we are open for discussion. Final app performance and ability to change the graphics ourselves upon the bidders completion of the project is of the essence.
All product rights will be our full property after payment.
We prefer to use milestone based payments or payment in full on completion and approval by Apple.
The bidder will also be required to test the application thoroughly for bugs and other inconsistencies and be responsible for correcting any programming errors.
The project provider will handle the posting of the app.
The project is considered complete when Apple has approved the application for launch in the app store and the final payment will not be made until after this stage.
We accept quotes from both individuals and organisations, your prior experience is what counts. We expect communication skills in English and updates at least once a week on how the project is proceeding via email or Skype.
Standard quotes without any relation or relevance to this project are without interest.
Please provide your quote with project budget, project schedule and prior experience in developing games for the iPad or the iPhone.
The project schedule is preferably completion within a month after the bid has been accepted.
If we find your quote and experience of interest we will disclose the full confidential project description to you.
When you reply, start by saying the code word "summertime".
This way we know you took the time to read the entire description.
21 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2910 $ pour ce travail
‘Summertime’ Hello, here is our iOS portfolio: www.meliorgames.com. Feel free to ask promocode or download lite versions of any our games on AppStore and check them. Kindly check PMB. Thanks
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...