You have to be an iOS expert and very good at debugging code.
We need some bug fixes and changes done for a PDF reader app:
1) highlight links with yellow for 1 sec when the page shows up on the screen* - works, but not always, so need to debug
2) slightly modify the way how the document is shown on the screen with pages in 2 rows
3) small thumbs of the pages are shown at the bottom of the screen. Need to change the look and feel to swipe through pages quickly*
4) In cover flow component need to add label with downloaded file name + a download button (so new docs load when tap the button, not the cover picture), troubleshoot the download (works with newest file only, but need to be able to download any PDF document you want from selection as well and show sticker when new file is available for download). Also need to change the progress bar to show %% for when the new file is downloading.
5) swiping (prev/next page) works now, but the area where gesture works must be widened
6) Fix landscape orientation - when in web view (after tapping on the url in PDF document the browser goes to website), and in reader show document using full width, not full page
- when showing PDF page in landscape - show page as full width, not full page
7) if it's possible to load the whole PDF in memory / make it work faster - great! Because now it takes a second for graphics to load each time the user swipe the page
8) tapping on the links currently redirects to the page in the document, sends user to a website or starts mail program. Need to modify the functionality for "Enlarge photo" and "Play video from YouTube" that works but is not showing in the right place of the screen.
*Some of these functions are similar to a free app President & C E O in the iTunes. Please have a look to get a better idea.
There's likely only a few hours of work for a professional. We have many projects running at the same time, so can guarantee lots of other projects and possibly a part-time/full-time position for the right individual.
You must be available now and work fast. Have to complete everything in 4-5 days!
Bonus if you do it faster! Communicate and send the source daily. Lower bids are preferred, but professionalism & quality is a must! In your bid/message ask any specific questions, show links to similar apps you've done and mention "It will take me N days" to show that you've read through all the requirements.
If you are not experienced, can't meet deadlines or not sure if you can do it - don't apply!
You will be expected to sign the NDA and return it to us quickly prior to start. Then we send the source to you. Please apply fast, as the project is urgent and we expect you to start ASAP.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $208 pour ce travail
i can fix your all your bugs and add new feature as per your requirement if you have problem friendly tell me ,,,,