We are currently seeking a talented iOS developer, who is able to work on a contract basis and support our customer projects. We have 2 custom business application projects ready to start immediately.
• You will be involved in the complete software development life cycle, including designing and developing modular software architecture, and custom software maintenance. .
• All work can be done remotely from anywhere in the US.
• You will be expected to coordinate your efforts with our project manager on a daily basis.
• The project manager will handle all customer contact and requirements management.
• You will work together to determine the test cases that will validate project success. These test cases should be agreed upon, and approved by the client, before actual programming begins.
• You must be able to work independently, possess strong communication skills, and demonstrate initiative and an ability to effectively meet development deadlines, scope and requirements
• Experience with Objective-C and iOS development
• Experience with Android is a plus
• Expereince with C/C++ is a plus
• Knowledge of Flash development and ActionScript is a plus
• Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of 2D, 3D, and vector graphics technologyis an assset
• At least 5 years relevant experience in professional software development
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter. Only qualified candidates will be contacted! Relocation costs, travel expenses, per-diem, and H1B processing are not available on this contract.
Requisition ID: U12080601
Location: Royal Oak, MI
Job Title: iOS Developer
Pay Rate: Open, depending on experience.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT LINE FOR ALL EMAIL
U12080601 – iOS Developer – Your Name