I need an experience developer for an app which will work for Mac OS, iPhone, iPad.
I will provide you with the mockup/design once we begin discussion. The design must be great.
The job is desktop widget development for apple products. The requirements are here:
1. The primary goal for developing this widget is to help user organize himself/herself by achieving five tasks on a daily basis.
2. The tool should be super easy to use yet intuitive.
3. User should be able to add unlimited number of activities/tasks and give each task various attributes such as: category, priority values (i.e. low, med, high), start/end date/time, due date/time, reminder date, repeat option, goal, tags, status (hold), notes, files, and options to add others.
4. The widget would only list the top 5 highest value tasks
5. Each task should have a functionality to be “Edited” or “Carry Forward (CF)”
6. Completed tasks can be marked as “Completed” with a click to the check box.
7. The widget would always only show 5 tasks. Once all 5 are complete, then the user can save and add others from the queue.
8. User should be able to add tasks, quickly. Repeats first, then by priority value.
9. Widget will have a space for an advertising banner at the footer. Widget’s free version will have this ad. Ads will rotate based on time variable from server. Paid version will allow a logo to be inserted within the ad banner space or none.
10. Inside the banner area or just below or above it would be a ticker tape feed that would come from the server. A one line, short sentence or twitter type comment would scroll across the ticker tape until acknowledged by the user with a click. These might be one line quotes or notes from the server.
11. User should be able to see past day’s tasks (back page by date or by completes, by CF).
12. Options for multiple reminders in terms of alarm for a “task alarm”, and “end of day” alarm for a reminder to prepare next day’s list.
13. All this will be database driven and will communicate with server for reading and writing data. This is so that we can know how a particular customer is following the program. This will be done in PHP. We have our PHP expert.
14. In the image shown in pdf, you can see Monday to Sunday circles. The circle is filled in for the day on that date. Date will need to appear on widget too. Whenever the person completes the 5 tasks that were listed, the day circle will go from filled in to a check mark. This information will also be stored on the server. Similarly the rest of the boxes are self explanatory.
15. There will need to be a settings area on the widget via a quick access for the user to make view adjustments, or change alarms, add notes, add files, change attributes, etc..
16. The widget would stay “on top” of the desktop visible at all times and can be drag/drop to various positions on the desktop.
17. Features will be optional. A free version will not include all things mentioned above, therefore consideration should be made to allow the features to be “turned on/off” for the free version and similar for the paid version.
18. Paid version will have expiration date and will revert to free version. When fee is paid/renewed, then the paid version is reactivated.
Please let me know your budget for this because I m not sure about the budget and lowest budget contractor will get the job. The timeline to deliver completed. This project has to be done in fixed price.