I'm searching for a developer for a little Jump'n'run game on iOS (iPhone/iPod only).
The game is a remake/copy of 'Giana Sisters' (Amiga).
The game should be written with openGL ES. It is necessary that the performance is good and that it is resource efficient. The source code must be well documented.
Another game, with nearly all technics, is available (please see the attachment) and will be provided to the interested bidders.
There must be a 5 dimension view at all:
1. A slow moving background (sky)
2. Another background with some objects (included into the background image)
3. The actual scene (e.g. stones, diamonds to collect, and so on)
4. Opponents (moving from right to left and changing their movement direction when reaching a breakpoint)
5. The player himself (movement: left, right, jump) with all sounds (jump, death and so on)
Everything should not be pixel based. There must be textures, collisions and so on. The level design must be made by coordinates and objects.
The budget is 150-250 USD.
The timeline is ~3 weeks, I think that should not be a problem.
Everything is negotiable...