Our company requires a very basic CRM iPad application that meets the following requirements:
- Hold basic company data (including Company Name, Address, Phone, Fax, Email)
- Hold one or more contacts (Name, Mobile, Email, Position, Notes)
- Company Call history (date called on, notes from call)
- Ability to place companies into 'Groupings' for mapping purposes (ie. Western Suburds, Eastern Suburbs, etc)
- Ability to map individual companies or groups of companies on Google Maps
- Ability to email notes history for each company/group of companies in a database form (Excel)
As an example we were using MyMaps (an iPhone application) before havings issues with it and finding it just didnt quite meet our requirements albeit it was quite close.
This app is required for our truck drivers on the road who call in on customers to collect/purchase material for recycling.
The groupings are important as they effectively determine the 'run' a driver will do on a particular day so by having all the companies (locations) appear on a map it allows a driver to plan the most efficient route for that particular day. As he calls on each of the customers/companies he will make short notes on his visit to those customers which can then be read at the end of the week by his/her manager.
The app will take advantage of the iPad's GPS (to allow the driver to see his location on the map and plan his route to the next location) and Mobile Data (updating database on the road as notes are made and for downloading maps).
I would like the information to be stored in a database on our hosted server to ensure it can be backed up. We may also take this a step further down the track and build an iPhone app that can access the database so managers can review reports.
Look forward to recieving bids and we would be hoping to have this completed by May 30th.