We require a iOS app to interface with our existing news providing API. It will get HTML (to be stored locally) from the API and will need to load this into the app. The app will need to have hooks to be able to
- load columns of news (which will be local HTML code)
- load background images and other elements
- detect images and show them full screen and also have a swipe action to swipe between images in a gallery
- detect YouTube video links and play video embedded, in the app
- have a smooth page turn effect, the same as the one in the iBooks app
- push notify upon new news item
22 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1273 $ pour ce travail
Hi, We can develop your [url removed, login to view] have developed similar application in [url removed, login to view] check your PM for further details. Thanks
A team of 3 enthusiasts iOS developers and all of them having more than 3 years of development experience. I am sending you my portfolio and queries regarding the app via PMB.
Hi, We are a 10 year old professional IT software company. We would like to work on this project. Please find more details about our company and the services that we provide in your PMB. Thanks.