Dear Sir or Madam,
We want to develop an application for the IPad which can open PDF-Files like “IBooks”.
The features, which are preferred:
- See a single page when the IPad is vertical in your hands (normal mode)
- See two pages when the IPad is horizontal in your hands (widescreen mode)
- If you tap on the screen, you will see a quick preview on the bottom
o The thumbnails on the bottom are sorted like a magazine (in pairs example: [url removed, login to view]…., a little bit bigger as IBooks)
o Scrolling with a tap on the thumbails (you will see the size of the doc with a little scroll bar)
o You see the number of the pages
- If you tap on the screen, you will see on the top:
o A button for the summary (each page is listed). It includes the title and the page number
o Share with your friends button (E-Mail, Facebook – depends on the possibilities to share an PDF information
o Bookmarker – Summary
o Info Button, with individual text content
o Search function
o Brightness control
o Overview mode – Full screen (like the summary view in IBooks, you will see 9 pages)
o A link to the portfolio (like the IBook shelves to see all documents)
- If you tap on the display again, the top and foot menu will be hidden
- The App should be easy to handle, so that we are able to import different PDFs, set individual links, activate every function several, and publish different Apps on the AppStore by ourselves.
- Password supporting for the hole app, so that we are able to publish the application for internal documentations.
- Link supporting – To switch to Movies, Websites, files (all on a server) and pages (inside of the PDF)
- We can choose if we want to publish a single file, or a package of documents which are presented in a shelve like IBooks
- All functions can be switched on or off
- We are able to change the Icon of the App, and to publish it.
- We want to offer an internal market place - further documents can be purchased (optional in the second step)
To put it in a Nutshell:
We would like to have the same app like “IBooks” powered by Apple, in combination with “Lell Magazin” or “Golfgenuss” powered by unipushmedia.
In the end we want to create our own apps (with different contents/functions) – without to have deeper skills in the app development process.
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us per E-Mail!
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2019 pour ce travail
Hello..! 35+ iphone, ipad , blackberry, Android application successfully completed. We have good resources with a great skills for all platforms. Please contact us for further discussion on your project . Please chec Plus
We are logicnext softwares , please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team. LogicNEXT softwares
********* 200+ sites & 50+ iPhone Apps live already *********. Please check PMB. Thanks. EBOOK READY
Hi, we can develop your App. Please check your PMB for details and question. Thanks and Regards, Michael Zakharov, DBbest Technologies
Hello Sir, MobiSpector is based in London, United Kingdom. We have over 18 programmers, all experts in their various respective programming disciplines plus a team of project and sales managers. MobiSpector has addi Plus
hi sir we r team of two member working on iphone we have more than 9 month experience....and we complete your project on given time frame. we have build more than 20 [login to view URL] that u will gave us the chance
Greetings, This is Sanjay, a Business analyst at Tritone Tech, a mobile applications development company based in Bangalore, India. We are a 50 member team of mobile applications developers having a huge experience Plus