We need to build a simple iPhone and Android application which allows users to donate to non-profit organizations. User will download, launch app, then select non-profit from list which can be found by searching city, zip, current location (nearby), organization name or type.
Transactions will route through ROAM Data’s mCommerce platform and appropriate APIs will be provided. User will have the ability to swipe or enter payment information manually.
Initial application functions will include:
• One-time donation (powered by ROAM)
• Recurring donation (powered by ROAM)
• Multiple donation campaigns and tracking
• Giving Calculator (how much per week, etc.)
• Generate email receipt
• Calendar of Events (call to internal DB we need to build)
• Service Times (same)
• Contact Us - Click to Call
Need server side solution with administrative UI to allow organizations to manage their data, events calendar info, etc. with different permission levels.
We can provide customized logos and various other graphics as required but will need you to build with basic GUI and replace artwork at a later time.
Experience with ROAMPay or other mobile payment platform would be helpful. Please share any screenshots or links to related work.