I would like a simple app built that:
1) Queries a database on a remote website
2) Returns relevant results based on distance from either (a) the user's current location or (b) an optional other location and keywords saved in the user's profile or optional additional keywords.
3) Displays these items on a Google Maps layer.
4) Allows users to click on these items and display additional information.
5) Sends the keywords used by all users back to a database on the remote website.
All I need is a mechanically functioning product - all graphic design and layout will be taken care of later.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $325 pour ce travail
Hi, We are very much interested in your project, please check your PMB for more details. Thanks
i have completed like this project " mobile based shop or service loacating sytem " so reteriving data from the remote database is not [login to view URL] i think it is a simple one
Dear Javalution, It is an interesting project and we will be happy to work on the project. Our last project was on Google maps too and we are confident to complete all the tasks in time. We have done similar stuff wi Plus