Annulé

Iphone and Android Project (3AUG)

Dear Sir,

Project Information:

We have a mobile application ("App") development project on hand. The project requires developing two Apps at the same features and layout for iOS and Android mobile operation system ("OS").

We are in urgent need of a dedicated developer to build a native iPhone and Android applications.

Because of the project schedule is so tight. We need someone who will be dedicated and can deliver in the shortest time. We want to get daily build as well to make sure it's on track.

The project is outsourced by an agency so we need an Non Disclosure Agreement and you cannot use it on your portfolio.

Project Schedule:

We will separate the project into three phases and step by step to launch out the phases following our schedule. Firstly, you will need to follow our requirements to do a small project of both mobile OS to demo and show the animation effects and functions those are working of all features for our internal presentation.

If we haven't further request or change of the demo Apps, after that we will go ahead to develop those Apps under our schedule as the same features and provide all production images and content for the app development. Following are the requirements:

Specifications:

One of the App needs to compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone [url removed, login to view] iOS 4.0 or later.

Another App needs to compatible with Android 2.3 or above (Gingerbread or above)

Phase 1:

You need to provide a tailor-made demo Apps for iOS and Android OS following our requirements. We will show and try the functions and animation features in the internal meeting. No need to provide source code.

Project-time : within 10 days

Project Fee : US$ 200

Phase 2:

Develop a App for iOS system. You must need to provide all of bugs clearing and fixing for 4 months and 4 months programming maintenance and updating content after the Apps deployed.

All of source codes must be delivered to us for our further version development.

Project-time : within 20 days

Project Fee : US$ 550

Phase 3:

Develop a App for Android system. You must need to provide all of bugs clearing and fixing for 4 months and 4 months programming maintenance and updating content after the Apps deployed.

All of source codes must be delivered to us for our further version development.

Project-time : within 20 days

Project Fee : US$ 550

Remarks:

We will put in a first priority for selecting the developer who can completed phase 1 for other phases and who can completed all phases at above in our Apps further development.

Details of UI frame layout:

Will be submitted to you later.

Fixed Budget:

We will offer US$200 for Phase 1 project. Offer US$550 per project for Phase 2 and 3.

We will settle the 40% payment of the total project fee for a milestone. The remainder fee (60% of the total project fee) will be settled upon the project completed.

App Description:

The application is for marketing purposes for a project. It will have 7 main UI sections such as normal screens with static content and animation button, sliding products list, memo matching game, link to social media site, and some products will be added in the further. Details as following table:

If you interest to do the project and can deliver the above requirements, please confirm so and show us your past example of a similar nature. We will shortlist and send further details of the project UI.

Please contact me through freelancer message or at wttebkevin-g-mail-com if you have any questions and further discussion about the project.

Compétences : HTML5, iPhone, Mobile App Development, Objective-C, PHP

Voir plus : who needs android developer, we develop apps for android, want to do freelancer project, updating android os, t mobile android, source code of freelancer com, social media presentation, social media marketing project freelancer, social media marketing presentation, social media marketing outsourced, social media marketing apps, social media marketing applications, social media freelancer portfolio, social media codes, social media applications, social media agency, similar game freelancer, requires ios 3.0 or later, requirements specifications, request milestone payment freelancer com, request milestone freelancer, put in production, project fee freelancer, project details example, project animation and game programming

Concernant l'employeur :
( 1 commentaire ) Hong Kong, Hong Kong

N° du projet : #2373005

1 freelance a fait une offre moyenne de 550 $ pour ce travail

littlebearuk

Hired by the Employer

550 $ USD en 20 jours
(32 Commentaires)
5.9