We recently had our website ([url removed, login to view]) redesigned.
The effort has the site almost complete (format, basic function, content), but needs the following items "fixed" in order for it to be 100% and ready to launch:
1. Site needs to have consistent look and feel while visited on all major platforms (PC/Mac), smartphones (iPhone/iPod, Android, etc..), and tablets (iPad, Samsung, etc..). As a designer, you must be able to check this compliance.
2. Site needs to operate quicker- loading and current delay in between page selections is too long.
3. The contact page is clunky, and needs better implementation.
4. A shopping cart needs to be developed and integrated into the menu (we will add products/contents)
5. Need support and a "primer manual" on how to update content in order to maintain the site.
Contractor will get access to all files and site host applications.