Code will be provided for you to edit.
1. Create IAP prompt for:
- when the user tries to use emojis that are not free
- when the user sends more than 5 emojis via the keyboard, redirect them to the container app
1a. add Apple content hosting so the new cats are delivered to the user
1b. add subscription IAP
We have iMessage app so there should be IAPs as well and IAPs should work altogether to all 3 targets - Container, Keyboard and iMessage. Since IAPs can’t be conducted via the keyboard we can redirect user to the container and continue from there.
2. We'll need a 'Restore' button to be present in the container as well, put that in the top right corner of the app. The IAP will be $[url removed, login to view]
3. Add these events to FB analytics.
- Add "IAP shown" event to FB Analytics
- Add "IAP Completed" event to FB Analytics
- Add "IAP Restored" event to FB Analytics
- Add "IAP Cancelled" event to FB Analytics
- 1 Emoji shared
- 2 Emojis shared
- 3 Emojis shared
- 4 Emojis shared
- 5 Emojis shared
- 6 Emojis shared
4. Add Amplitude SDK
5. Add Crashlytics (with Fabric)
6. Add text+link to every emoji that is shared:
use a different share link for each kind of emoji shared
Black cat share link, full body: [url removed, login to view]
Orange cat share link, full body: [url removed, login to view]
Grey cat share link, full body: [url removed, login to view]
Black cat share link, face: [url removed, login to view]
Orange cat share link, face: [url removed, login to view]
Grey cat share link, face: [url removed, login to view]
7. Show a full screen Applovin ad whenever users leave and return to the app, as well as exit the IAP. Please create a new app in applovin. I'll provide you the applovin invite.
8. Eliminate white space
9. un-distort the viewer of emojis
10. Enable location services
11. integrate x mode social SDK
12. Add branch SDK
13. Add Facebook Push notification SDK. ask for notification permission upon first app launch
- IAP implemented, tested, and submitted and "Waiting for Review" status.
- All tasks.
I'll pay $150 if done in 24 hours.
Looking for something I can hire again and again.
To be considered, answer:
- What's your iMessage Number?
- List previous apps you've developed.
- Confirm pricing, will you do this for $150, in 24 hours? If not, please bid your final asking price and the fastest you can complete this.
- Sign this NDA: [url removed, login to view]
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $566 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, After reading the job description I am confident that I would be a perfect fit for this position as my experience and abilities precisely match your requirements. Warm Regards Amit Z Relevant Skills and E Plus
We are a Team of Technical Consultants and Data Engineers having healthy experience into Big Data technologies,IOT/Cloud/AWS and Python/AI+Machine Learning. The Dynamic force has qualified engineers having expertise in Plus
#***** APP DEVELOPER HAVING MORE THAN 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE ****# # EXPERTISE IN XAMARIN/ ANDROID / IOS / IONIC FRAMEWORK / HYBRID APPS # Hi there, Warm Greeting, I have reviewed your job posting and would li Plus
I have good team for iOS Developers Relevant Skills and Experience We develops applications for all popular operating systems, C #, Objective-C and Swift. We develop Mobile applications for smart phones and tablets ba Plus
I worked dedicated for Snaps media Inc for more than one year for their world class keyboards apps. Name of keyboards are : Kimoji, Starbucks, McDonald, Delisemoji, Refugee emoji and more... Relevant Skills and Experi Plus