Bird Furnish is an Indian brand of Bird Exim LLP dealing with bed linen products in the hospitality and retail industry.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Visting the work premises for 3 hours per day (10 am to 1 pm)
2. Working on stock checking counting, management, and daily sheet update
3. Packing and processing daily orders after quality check
4. Managing communications for order pickup, delay, and returns
5. Keeping a record of inventory needs for packaging supply or storage and shipments as and when required
6. Communicating with the manager on daily basis about work updates for each day and taking direct orders
1. Must have a well functioning phone/laptop
2. Must have the skills of basic English communication
3. Must know how to use a printer or learn the same
4. Must have a logical approach and be able to learn new things fast
6 days/week || Informal dress code
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 3000 ₹ pour ce travail
I am very much interested, pls where is the location of the company? I can assure u that I will do excellently well..
Hellow sir! I am interested in doing this job. If you give me chance it will be beneficial for your company INSHALLAH.
Dear Respected Sir/Ma'am Hello I am Javed Ali and i am a qualified Accountant and i have done MBA finance and persuing CMA And i have a 7 years of experience. Right now i am working with indian MNC as Profession Plus
Hi, I am in this profession from last 17th years.... KEY SKILLS: Hospitality & Culinary Management. Front & Back-of-house Operations. Cost Controls. Teambuilding/Training/Supervision. Guest service Ex Plus