Come up with a model… that will look at data from the following sources:
• Over 150 Social Media sites including popular sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat, WhatsApp, VK, YouTube, Pinterest, Steam, Dating Sites Blogs, microblogs
• forums Electoral and voter rolls globally (start in Hong Kong, China, - then go to US, Canada, and then go to Europe, Russia, go to Africa and end in Australia)
• Official or officially sanctioned company registration data and corporate registries in over 200 jurisdictions
• Shopping and consumer review sites
• Over 100 Local business and telephone directories
• Over 22,000 regional, national, and international news sources, including finance and trade press. Both English and local language.
• Over 5,000 litigation sources including full court records or court dockets Government sources including data from government ministries, regulatory agencies, anti-corruption bureau and police including wanted criminals;
• banking or business licenses;
• fines and regulatory actions;
• non-profit or charity status;
• land, ship or other vehicle registration;
• intellectual property records and government contract awards across 200+ jurisdictions Official sanctions and screening lists including US Treasury, BIS and Department of State; UN Security Council;
• EU financial sanctions and restrictive measures as well as independent country programs Publicly available leaked documents including Pastebins,
• Wikileaks, the Lagarde list, ICIJ Offshore leaks and more Domain and IP address searches A global PEP database that searches senior politically exposed persons (PEPs) from all countries and territories worldwide by name. Also includes sources that would typically contain listings of public officials such as parliament websites of catalogues of senior civil servants where available. Search Engines – Surface, Deep and Dark web .
• over 50 Darkweb marketplaces Shipping Records including bills of lading and global supplier profiles Local and international NGO sites working in transparency, anti-corruption, human rights, environment and press freedom Property searches, databases and registries
You have to show us how you can do the model manually before we pay for it to be automated
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $35069 pour ce travail
Nice to meet you Full Stack Expert development team is ready to serve you. My bid is not calculated. If you are interested I will work on it and give a proper quote. Send me a message and then we can discuss the d Plus
I am able to help you Cyber Security Here you can find all the solutions related to your tasks. I have huge amount of experience in the field of your given field. As a writer, my aim is to generate unique content as p Plus
Quality of service delivery shall be guaranteed. A formal work plan shall be prepared and shared with the client before kick off. Payments can be made after satisfactory completion of the project.
im professional cyber security experts and certified in this field so you can give me your work......