I am looking for a Virtual Personal Assistant to assist me with the day to day running of my company. I want a long term relationship with someone we can trust. You need to have a can-do attitude.
Ideally we would like a candidate to look after the following tasks but not limited to these:
- Phone calls from the customers (via Skype)
- Responding to any queries via email, online chat, twitter and Facebook, etc
- Managing database and booking software
- Assist the Director as a personal assistant
- All Microsoft apps like excel, word, access
- Researching and obtaining new information and more clients
- Appointment scheduling for all the staff
- Update Facebook/Insta and Twitter
- General office duties
- Edit the website when needed
- Replying to certain emails
- Constructing emails
- Updating site content/ blog (typing)
To be considered for the job, you must meet these absolute requirements:
- You must speak fluently in English.
- You must be able to write fluently in English.
- We work on the UK time zone
- High attention to detail
- Fast internet connection
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of Skype
- Basic accounting skills
- You must not be a part of an agency.
- Know what is going on within the industry
Native English is preferable, but not essential
I am looking for someone to work a 2-3 hour day, Monday to Friday.
The exact work times, and the length of the guaranteed work time are flexible.
I am willing to pay £2 to £3 per hour starting, pay will increase in the future. As the Company grows the pay will increase.( bonuses will also be given on profitable months)
8 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 2 £ /heure pour ce travail
Hello Sir/Madam I have 5+ member team sir my team have good exprience of data entry job last 4 years. My team done lot of data entry [url removed, login to view] view my profle [url removed, login to view] team do this job very easily and give you good Plus
hello! I'm Inocencia Alcantara and I would like to be your asisten. I'm dominican but I can speak and write in englis. I did a ejecutive secretary's curse.