1. Digital marketing- Design and implement a strategy. The following are the deliverables:
• Build awareness of the market across chosen markets
• REACH 150k-200k leaders/managers - CXOs, business leaders, HR decision makers in the first three months - interesting them with Complimentary diagnosis; having their contact to be able to send the ICube Instant Pulse for their contributions; visit the LI page for regular blogs and articles
• Direct as much traffic to the website to take the complimentary diagnosis first ( this becomes our pipeline to connect for "pay and diagnose" )
• Leverage Quora , Twitter and other media
• Education and awareness in forums of HR, CEO, VC/PE etc with our presence- guide ICube to write blogs articles etc.,
• Create and continuously update a data base from the ICube LI page as well membership forums/ groups and all other sources and engage with different strategies.
2. Engagement through ICube website
• Send mailer and engage with "ICube Instant Pulse" poll with one question per week on contemporary subjects in the human capital space- Collect initial contact list from ICube practitioners (4-5K) and place them in data base to start sending pulse mails. Update data base daily or twice a week.
• Follow through with ICube members to ensure continuous engagement with brief articles and blogs to ensure that they get information from the benchmark data being generated real time
3. Identify target groups for lead generation
• Target groups and HR or/CEO forums to be researched and approached- eg ALL new CEOs and HR decision makers taking up new assignments will be interested in this tool; likewise all M&A would like to use the tool before acquisition or pit stop after acquiring it.
• Lead Generation activities with growth organisations, changing organisations, large organisations interested in enterprise licensing etc.,
• Find boutique independent practitioners and small consultancy firms across the target markets and reach out to them for certification and Channel partnerships
4. Help organise events in select cities in India to invite a target group for networking and presentation of the product.
• 3-5 Experience in design and implementation of SMM with focus on Linked IN and Twitter
• Innovative, technology savvy, with eye for detail
• Diligent and Disciplined in execution with project management approach
• Excellent in written communication skills
• Ability to interface and respond to potential clients through calls, mails or messages
• Highly energetic, takes responsibility and committed to succeed
Since we are based in different cities, candidates would work from home and will be managed by one or two practitioners.
It is an exciting opportunity for a person who is result orientated and likes independence to work. While the initial duration would be for 3 months, it will be extendable for 3-6 months longer depending upon performance on various metrics. Location preferred would be Mumbai or Chennai although a high calibre candidate from other locations would also be considered for the role.
About the Company:
ICube Consortium is a start up by a group of seasoned practitioners who led Human Capital functions of some of the world's most prestigious organisations across financial services, Manufacturing, Consulting, Consumer Goods, Telecom and Information Technology sectors. We are currently in India and Singapore.
We have developed a web enabled Human Capital Diagnostic Tool that is being considered as first of its kind globally with its design and comprehensiveness. The tool will leveraged for organisational diagnosis, followed by a one day workshop to facilitate solution building for the clients.
More details on the product and services will be provided once the candidate is on board.