JOB TITLE: From Paddock to Plate Sales Contractor
If you excel at reaching and exceeding sales targets and love fresh wholesome food, then this job is for you!
This role is for a contractor not an employee.
CONTRACT PERIOD: 1 November 2015 – 30 November 2015 (1 month)
SET SALES TARGET: 25 x FP2P Schools Program subscriptions and 50 x Paddock to Plate app memberships with sales to be made by phone and email.
PAYMENT - $6,650 flat rate (incl GST). An invoice is to be submitted at the end of the month and will only be paid if the set target is reached. The contractor must have an Australian Business Number.
LOCATION – Work remotely from the contractor's premises
EQUIPMENT/RESOURCES – All equipment and resources required to perform this role must be provided by the contractor with all related costs to be borne solely by the contractor.
1. Contact and sign schools up to 12-month subscriptions of the national From Paddock to Plate (FP2P) Schools Program using phone and email
2. Contact and sign farmers up to 12-month Paddock to Plate app memberships using phone and email
3. Satisfy and exceed the set sales target
4. Provide a weekly update on sales figures
5. Build and maintain strong customer relationships
6. Understand customers needs and objectives
7. Effectively communicate the benefits of the FP2P Schools Program to teachers and the Paddock to Plate app to farmers
8. Build on From Paddock to Plate’s positive image
9. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
10. Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
11. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
12. Know the products that you are selling so that you have the answers to every question
1. Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
3. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
4. Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
5. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
6. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
7. Knowledge of the Australian agriculture industry is preferred but not required.
8. A confidentiality/non disclosure agreement and services agreement, each in a form acceptable solely to the hirer, must be signed prior to any engagement as a contractor
9. The contractor must have its own Australian Business Number and is engaged as a contractor not an employee. Additionally, the contractor must cover all costs relating to any entitlements, insurance and other benefits, where the payment made by the hirer to the contractor of $6,650 flat rate (incl GST) is the only payment that will be made by the hirer.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
1. The ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
2. The ability to consistently adopt the FP2P brand
3. The ability to always be thinking of new ideas and methods to sell subscriptions and memberships.
4. The ability to network and talk to customers
5. The ability to pick up the phone and call customers
6. The ability to talk confidently about the products that you are selling
7. Proven sales results
8. Strong communication and presentation skills
13. Passion about what you are selling