Fermé

Partnership with [login to view URL] for Internet Marketing, SEO

We have [url removed, login to view] an Online Shopping Portal with Multivendor features and Now We want a Working Partner for Marketing and We will give 4% of Net Sales as a profit.

Compétences : Publicité, Marketing de Masse, Marketing Internet, Création de Liens, SEO

en voir plus : sales partnership, online partner marketing, net working marketing, net for marketing, marketing seo sales online internet, internet marketing seo forum, google adsense seo internet marketing link building, seo internet mkting partner needed web design clients, forum posting seo internet marketing, top seo internet marketing, seo internet marketing seo canada, marketing seo internet

Concernant l'employeur :
( 1 commentaire ) Udaipur, India

Nº du projet : #8953030

8 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹3463126 pour ce travail

handsum

I had passion about computers since I was born. It is my hobby, my work and my life. I have over 2 year experience in LinkBuilding I will give you Manual Off-page seo High PA/DA Backlinks and If You Are Looking To I Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 5 jours
(175 Commentaires)
5.8
CearsIT

hello, i am SEO certified professional having wide range of experience in SEO and link building with advertising and bulk marketing and also having 4+ years of experience in graphics designing. I can help you wit Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% INR en 1 jour
(1 Évaluation)
2.6
activetech

Greetings!!! Guaranteed First page ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing for your website using white hat SEO! Money back guarantee!!! Our clients are from all over the world. Language does nto matter for us to perfor Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 30 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
wporiginals

W P Originals Design is a full-service North Carolina web design company and digital marketing agency. Award winning responsive website design, PPC management & SEO services. Growing businesses of any size nationwide. Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 365 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
sumonnaz

A proposal has not yet been provided

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 100 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
krishK10

A proposal has not yet been provided

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 100 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
Robertr1775

Hi, We are a team of well experienced SEO Experts with over 10 years experience combined and we would like to offer our services for this SEO job. We can negotiate a price, You can pay 30% and the rest 70% when yo Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% INR en 1 jour
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
vavanel11

Propunerea nu a fost încă furnizată

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 3 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
Geryngman

I have good communication skills coupled with excellent marketing strategies including using famous social sites like Facebook where i have more than 2,000 friends who i can convince to check out the same. Am humbled Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% INR en 1 jour
(0 Commentaires)
0.0