Joynus is an America’s largest bilingual Korean staffing and recruitment company. SEO manager is responsible for creation and implementation of a digital marketing strategy. A talented SEO manager will transform Joynus digital content marketing, standard operational procedures and candidate/client experience across digital landscape. SEO manager is part of sales and brand awareness effort and will be groomed to be part of executive leadership team.
Joynus currently has established 90% of what's listed in JD looking for someone to improve upon and produce tangible results (sales leads)
The position will earn a commission anywhere from $200 to $3,000 at sales conversion however only disclose this if asked. The commission will also apply to anyone at Joynus pending approval.
The candidate who can do everything in the job description should earn between $65,000 +/- $10k depending on years of experience and location.
• Generate sales lead and work within Sales Department
• Increase traffic of potential customers to Joynus via call, email, visit to [login to view URL]
• Report to head of sales regarding performance analytics, makes recommendation.
• Track behavior from click to closing of sales
• Oversee Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Demonstrate comprehension of performance of Google, Facebook and LinkedIn advertisement
• Demonstrate understanding of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
• Demonstrate understanding SEO score, Crawling, Backlinking, SERP, Meta
Content Creation/Email Campaign
• Write thoughtful blog for potential customers of Joynus
• Increase email subscriber list for email campaign
• Create content to position Joynus as expert in the targeted field
• Increase followers of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Manager Email campaign and improve
• Share and post Joynus jobs and articles
• Demonstrate ability to comprehend advertisement result and analytics
• Create and manage Google Ad including search ad, display ad and video ad including
• Manage Facebook Ad including knowledge of split test and comprehension of analytics
• Manage Indeed Ad including
• Improve and increase CTR and Impression
• Analyze SEM campaign performance and report up.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years of SEO and SEM experience
• Understanding of Indeed SEO is a plus
• Understanding of Bullhorn or ATS is a plus
• Bilingual Korean is a plus