Online marketing executive include:
• Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
• With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
• Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
• Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and external blog postings.
• Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities.
• Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
• Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
• Managing the organizations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
• Managing the content diary for social media content.
• Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
• Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
The ideal background of an online marketing executive:
• Previous online marketing experience ideally from the same or similar industry.
• Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant degree.
• A CIM qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
• Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage.
• Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $383 pour ce travail
Hi Greetings. Just let me know your Website link for a quick review before you accept my bid. Let me getback ASAP once you reply Thanks
Hi Dear client,Internet Marketing expert team here and we will start your work today, and will work with your 100% satisfaction. Regards- Jasmin
Hi, I have got extensive virtual operation managing experience under my belt so far in different industries/fields. Hoping to hear from you asap in order to take it further.