Online marketing executive include:
• Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
• With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
• Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
• Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and external blog postings.
• Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities.
• Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
• Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
• Managing the organizations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
• Managing the content diary for social media content.
• Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
• Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
The ideal background of an online marketing executive:
• Previous online marketing experience ideally from the same or similar industry.
• Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant degree.
• A CIM qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
• Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage.
• Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
Décerné à :
3 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 383 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I have got extensive virtual operation managing experience under my belt so far in different industries/fields. Hoping to hear from you asap in order to take it further.