Map2Next is a trip planning app (currently in public beta) that enables users plan trips in minutes. The app allows you to discover, organize and share information on your favorite places. We currently cover San Francisco but will expand into other cities within the next month. We are looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who can lead marketing efforts in San Francisco, and also lead efforts to scale marketing around the United States.
Please note that while we're located in San Francisco, you can also work remotely.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to lead initial Marketing efforts given the launch of our mobile app. He or she will support the development and execution of marketing programs to drive consumer engagement.
A successful candidate would be relentlessly process driven, detail-oriented, a stellar communicator and is comfortable leveraging marketing automation technologies.
What exactly will you be doing?
• Create a plan to meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) for the company
• Collaborate on a marketing business plan covering blogging, email, social media, etc. to identify areas for growth
• Create advertising campaigns (influencers, app store)
• Help with branding the new business
• Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
• Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
• Propose creative new projects that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
• 1 year experience (or equivalent internship experience) in marketing (customer acquisition, lifecycle), preferably with email experience in a marketing automation platform (e.g., Braze, SFMC, Marketo, etc.).
• Strong project management skills including managing deadlines, communicating with stakeholders and documenting processes.
• High standards of excellence and attention to detail
• Previous working experience in digital marketing for a leading brand or digital agency
• Deep experience in web analytics, tracking, and measurement tools
• In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills