We are an early stage startup focused on creating a trust-based, purpose-driven marketplace for Web Development services, and Technology.
As part of this process, we are looking for a part time or full-time co-founder to focus on growth and development as well as operations and work with the founder to develop the concept and manage the company's outsourcing engine. Responsibilities will include taking ownership of client acquisition, marketing and participating in every aspect of growing the company. At this stage this is an unpaid position until we are able to get clients, but with very significant equity associated to it.
What we are looking for:
- an entrepreneurial spirit above all. Someone willing to do whatever is needed to grow our client, and able to think outside the box;
- help Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- significant prior experience in at least one of the following: online brand growth, online
- help manage email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into qualified prospects.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- ability to commit at least 20-30 hours a week consistently;