Hi. How are you? Thank you for taking the time to read my job posting. It is appreciated. I tried posting for one person to do all I needed, but it didn't work out, so I am splitting the roles. This one is for a marketer / promoter that can take some pressure off my growing shedule.
Currently I use buffer to schedule my posts, but I am finding I am having trouble finding the time to do this, as I have a lot on, both professionally and personally. This is one of the things I will need YOU to take over. I am looking for someone:
- Who can write fun, engaging posts without being 'annoying'.
- Who has experience in Social Media Marketing (Facebook Ads etc.)
- Who can use buffer proficiently
- Who can keep to an add budget and knows how to 'put' the product in front of the right audience.
- Who can bring ideas to the table and be proactive in promoting my books, services and products.
If you have experience in resizing ads and creating for Facebook ads etc, that would be a bonus.
For your application, please give me some examples. If you'd like to use one of my products as a sample, please see:
[login to view URL]
Thank you in advance for your time. Take care and have a great day.
Sam (aka S.J Hardy)
P.S I am a girl. :)
24 freelance font une offre moyenne de $11/heure pour ce travail
Hi, I am based in Melbourne & I currently manage social media for @kxpilates and @haelandjax. I’d love to learn more about your brand to see if I can add value. Amie [login to view URL]