Email Marketing Expertise Needed!! I have a list of B2B customers that we send emails to on a regular basis--usually segmented. I am looking for a pro to help up our game and conversion rates. This has the potential to be a long term gig. Here is what I am looking for.
1. Review & Rewrite our current emails (about 6--this can be done over time)
2. Set up a campaign schedule with our team and let us know if we need to build any new landing pages (provide input on those landing pages)
3. Send the emails based upon the segments we provide--usually twice a week. I would prefer that you have your own ability to send.
4. Provide regular reports of opens and clicks
5. Tweak and get me more opens and clicks.
I have an employee that has been doing this for us for about a year, but he is needed elsewhere. Frankly, our opens and clicks have stagnated and we need some new eyes on this project.
This is a gig that will require some upfront work, but ongoing should be pretty light work. Please let me know your experience with all of the above areas and approximate weekly pricing. English does not need to be your native language, but you should be proficient enough to do this job (we can assist with editing).
To qualify for an interview on this gig, you will need to provide an overview of your experience with this type of work--not just "I can do this!" As I stated, I am looking for a pro and a long term partner here.
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $10/heure pour ce travail
Hi, I can send emails to on a regular basis. I will follow your provided instructions and send you reports regularly. Please provide me the texts, email server and other info. Let's discuss and start. Thanks
I have internet 24 hours 7 days a week I can work 8 hours a day for 5 days a week dedicated exclusively to your project, I also speak English very fluently and I can start immediately