Vacancy: Demand Gen Marketing Assistant
About the role:
We’re an innovative startup Edtech company looking for a Demand Gen Marketing Assistant, passionate about the marketing funnel journey and nurture strategies. You will be responsible for the planning, execution, optimization, and reporting of all our marketing nurtures, from leads to opportunities. You will work to support high-visibility, strategic initiatives like demand generation campaigns, product launches, community events, customer programs and more. Must be a self-starter with excellent organization, writing and communications skills.
• Support across marketing initiatives, including creating and/or managing web pages and automated emails
• Help to create and promote events including webinars.
• Support across marketing by writing external-facing copy for website and emails.
• Understand the lead journey, funnel stages and what activities increase conversion rate throughout our lead lifecycle, and find creative ways to accelerate leads conversion.
• Develop nurture tracks based on audience segmentation - personas, behaviors, campaigns and lead stages
• Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make leads more likely to convert into MQLs
• Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing nurtures including creation, execution, and reporting: create lists, email HTMLs, landing pages, simple and complex workflows (including AB testing), send proofs and final emails, ensure accurate tracking, and report on results
• Monitor and consistently improve lead scoring model and lead flow by analyzing sales feedback and tracking conversion.
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 7 $/heure pour ce travail
I own an small business and help a few local businesses manage their digital brand image. Fast learner and always willing to learn new things, happy to help and very dedicated.