I'm a writer on the subject of self-improvement. I have a blog that I'd like to boost traffic on, ultimately to build my audience and email list, increase my impact, and eventually lead to more sales of my future book/s. I need help in the marketing area. So far, I'm really only doing posts to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and a small ad campaign on Facebook.
This would involve a number of activities, such as:
1) Help me with SEO + link building to improve my search engine traffic
2) Help me drive more traffic via social media campaigns
3) Re-posting my content elsewhere, for example, on [login to view URL], to help me build a larger audience.
4) Help me optimize my conversion rate, on things such as my email list sign-ups and book purchases.
5) Eventually help me with a new book launch.
6) Helping me figure out new ways to reach an audience, such as Youtube channel.
7) Whatever else your creative mind comes up with, I'm all ears (=
You need to have a background in blog marketing + building an audience + copy editing. I'd expect you to not only do the job, but "teach me how to fish" / how I can be better at blog marketing. This would be an ongoing job based on the kind of results I saw in terms of increased traffic + email list sign-ups. I might use your help in copy editing new blog posts before they go live as well, if your skillset is well suited for that.