I need a team/individual that can manage our existing Social Media Profiles. We are looking for an experienced social media poster. It will involve, profile organizing, profile managing, posting, scheduling, stats, etc. You must also research and understand all aspects of keyword research (such as google adsense – keyword tool). This project is NOT to create a social network site. Excellent long term opportunity.
- optimize existing articles and write new short articles for exisiting Social Media Accounts (search engines optimized & new articles must be informative, interesting and concise)
- keyword must be placed in such a way that it makes grammatical sense – articles must be written in in perfect english, with perfect grammar and spelling
- fb, yt, tw, g+, linkedin, pint, digg knowledge
- be able to meet deadlines
- content is needed to be publish daily if you cannot do this, then please do not apply - we will need at least 1 post in each profile per day (7 profiles)
You will be given accsess
- on our social media profiles
- to existing content (text; pictures)
My rate is
- $150 / 200 short posts a month
That's it. Thank you for reading - any other questions please feel free to contact me. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ATTACHMENT OF ARTICLES YOU HAVE WRITTEN....
Hello Mate, We have 6 years of experience of core development and we have Experienced team. Please check our PMB for brief details.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $95 pour ce travail
Salutations Belsky, I wield two years' experience in social media management, from rudimentary tweeting to microsite/blog management. Have a proven track record of creating offline sales leads for clients, cultivati Plus
After reading your requirements I can assure you we have the right skill-set to successfully complete this job. For further details please check your private message.
I have thoroughly read your project brief and project requirements and understand the scope of the project. We will be optimal for this project as this lies in our expertise. We have writers who have blogged for TechIn Plus