(PT Work from home position ... 10- 20 hours a week)
PREFERABLY - U.S. BASED!
Are you a Social Medial Whiz? Do you understand things like
- How to create fb fan pages and increase the number of fans
- Getting social media traffic to a web-page
- How to increase the number of twitter followers someone has
and get those followers more engaged
- Are you familiar with sites like Pinterest and LinkedIn?
- Do you have basic knowledge of using social media for the
purposes of marketing on the internet?
Are you good at blogging/wordpress:
- Is logging it to wordpress and updating a blog child's play to you
- Do you know what backlinking is (and find it easy to do)
- Can you write/proofread well.
Bonuses...You get EXTRA POINTS If you Like or Can Do:
- Do some basic html if need be
- Do you know how to get links to someone's web page for SEO purposes?
- Do you know how to do keyword research?
- Are you familiar with resources like fiverr? (or other outsourcing sites)
- Do you find social bookmarking and blog commenting child's play?
- Could you write/edit a good keyword rich article if you needed to?
- Add a plug-in to a WordPress site quickly
- Add pictures and understand hyperlinking,
- Learning new social media/seo skills to apply to your work
If the previous bullet points describe you to a "T"...then I'd like to
(IMPORTANT: If I have to teach you what back-linking is or teach you how
to log into/update Wordpress,then this position is NOT for you!)
IMPORTANT: You MUST know your skill set well enough to be PRO-ACTIVE in
this work environment. You will have the ability to earn bonuses and
extra commissions every month. But how much you earn will be up to you
We are a small internet marketing company. Pretty much all of our
websites focus on helping home business entrepreneurs achieve
success, and our newest site (which you'll be integrally involved in)
has to do with giving dating advice to women
Please be as DETAILED AS POSSIBLE when responding to this posting and
telling us why we should consider you for the position! (Attach Resume
if need be)
Note: If you know someone who would be perfect for this position, please
forward this posting to them!