PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH FOLLOWING RULES
YOU WILL ONLY GET PAID WHEN THE SITE IS TOP10 ON AT LEAST 5 OF THE FOLLOWING GOOGLE SITES:
[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view],
** If the site achieves the results I have other web sites to work on**
I need my website, [url removed, login to view] to be ranked within the top five or so results on the Google when one or more of the following 4 words are searched: "porno, porntube, free porn, free tube porn, you porn
You will need to have a good understanding of Google Algorithm and be able to analyse the website for proper SEO requirements to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of the given keywords will rank in the top 5 of Google on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- No junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Please provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Early Payment Incentive:
If you get the website to top 10 in at least 2 Google sites by the end of 1st month, for 50% of the keywords, I will pay right away 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, Google top 5 results.
A bonus is payable should the work be completed within a satisfactorily short period of time.
No money will be held in escrow by Freelancer. Payment is by results and good results will be paid well.
If you have read the above and understand everything, please reply.
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $309 pour ce travail
Hello, We are experts in SEO/Link Building and are working on the same since more than 4 yrs. Please check the PMB for details. Thanks
Hello,We are looking forward to discuss with you more about your valued [url removed, login to view], Best Regards,Ruti
We Work for Your Profit and We Deliver Top Class SEO Services You will find inside the attached proposal a detailed explanation of the whole PROCESS, OVERVIEW, PRICE and TIMELINE of the project. We work within client' Plus
Hi Hello, with 5 years of experience in SEO management, I am capable to increase your actual rankings for sure, please check PM for more details.
Google Panda & Penguin: criteria -:+ Backlink Program +Ranking/Visitor/Traffic+7 years experience+an excellent offer, Please View PMB for further details!
Hi! I will definitely help you increase your rankings, through white hat tactics. For further information, please check PM.
Hello, I am interest to complete your work. I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail...
Hi Sir, Ready to provide #10 ranking in first page of [url removed, login to view], Kindly refer in PMB for more information. Thanks - Mahipal
We are glad to show our interest regarding the project and would like to discuss the project more based on our understanding. Please read our PM to check our expertise and experience of work that would surely excite yo Plus
Hi, Do you want to see your site top 10 in Google search engine or other major search engines? Please Check PMB. Thanks
===== Do You need your site on Google 1st page ? ==== I dont need advance Payment===== You will Pay me when your website will show google 1st page for 1 key words. I shall SEO for you site and 100% Guarante Plus
I Read your job description. I am SEO Expert (Update Google Panda) experience with three years. Please Check PMB.
Hi, I'm ready for your project. I have many expareance about On page and Off page, Also i have experiance about google panda and penguine removed. So it's easy for me. i just send you a message for datailes. thanks