I understand seo. I have just never put it into practice and don't know the details of how to actually build links, do postings, how to optimize onsite and off, etc. Need someone with proven background in white hat seo techniques to teach me how to actually do onsite and offsite seo. I'm not looking for seo services just a very knowledgeable seo expert with good teaching skills to show me how to do it myself. What I'd like to learn, have explained and/or understand is the following:
On Page Optimization:
1. Ranking reports before and after optimization
2. Complete site technical audit
3. Server side structure recommendations
4. Analysis of competitor practices
5. Individual pages optimized
6. Page text modifications
7. Website Analysis
8. Keyword Research
9. On Page Recommendations (Title and Meta tag suggestion and implementation)
10. Image Optimization (Alt tag Optimization)
11. Robot file suggestions
12. Broken link check Report
13. W3C Validation Report
14. Site map adjustments, if needed
15. Content Optimization
16. Internal Hyper linking of the website
17. Google Analytics Installation and Goal Settings
Off Page Optimization (monthly tasks for 6 month campaign):
1. Search Engine Submission
2. Directory Submission
3. Article Submission and Syndication
4. Press Release Submission
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Blog Comments and Forum Postings
7. Contextual, thematic links (Contextual, theme based links from high PR sites!)
The links will be:
1. Split almost as follows.
2. One link per domain will be counted so links must come from different domains.
3. Contain some of the Keyword Phrases.
4. All links must be appropriate and relevant for our website. Car, Auto, Vehicle related.
5. Page Rank is for page that has the backlink - not the homepage or other page on the site.
6. All backlinks must be do follow.
7. One-way links (no offer of reciprocal linking) .
8. Not from pages which use ‘no follow’ tags.
9. Not from pages where link selling is obvious.
10. Not from pharmaceutical, adult content or gambling sites.
11. Not from pages which already include more than 50 outbound links.
12. Not from pages in Google’s supplemental index.
13. Only backlinks from sites
14. No automated link submissions or use of link harvester software.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.