PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS FULLY ACHIEVED!
PRICE IS A FACTOR...bid wisely
1 Website, 15 Keywords, 1 Month Time Frame
Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 3 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (U.S. Results not foreign) for Low to Medium completion keywords in 1 months.
Need top 3 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with 15 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that the 15 keywords will rank in the top 3 of [url removed, login to view] and Ch on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Provide weekly report about link details, including page url, page title, link url, link anchor text and so on.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links come from spun contents
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Update & Penguin Update and how to work with them
-- Links must be from English language websites only
-- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
-- Links should be add to both homepage and inner pages and keep a natural ratio
-- Dofollow and nofollow link ratio
-- Link anchor text diversity
-- Maximum 3 links from one domain, 2 links from one page, total outbound links on one page below 20
-- Must NOT cause penalized by Panda, Penguin or other algorithm
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 1 months
No milestone payment before resutlts.
If you can get website to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st month, for the 2 keywords, I will pay 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 3 results.
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 15 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month. If the keywords are not in top 3 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 3.
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 350 $ pour ce travail
Hi Hello, with 5 years of experience in SEO management, I am capable to increase your actual rankings for sure, please check PM for more details.
Hello Sayal Bhai, Thank you so much for sharing your requirement here. We are in IT industry since 1999. I have well experienced SEO team . Kindly check PMB. Thanks & Regards Vipin Kumar
Hello,"CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" Please check PMB for more [url removed, login to view] hat method SEO [url removed, login to view] to start your project with your requirements,Thanks! Kunal