Need top 3 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with 10 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 70% of keywords or 7 keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top first ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (U.S. Results not foreign) in 3 months.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] (U.S.) by the end of 1st month, for three core keywords, I will pay 30% of payment, with the remaining 70% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 3 results (70% or 7 keywords must be in at least top 3 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 1 positions (or top 3) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 1 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame.
30 freelance font une offre moyenne de $442 pour ce travail
Hello,We have a team of SEO experts which optimized more then 1000 keywords and provided excellent result. Please check inbox for detail. Thanks
Hello, We are Certified Seo Professional with NINE years of SEO work experience and Development experience. We have already worked on several UK ,USA, CANADA and AUSTRALIA projects. Please see PMB. Thanks
Hello,i will rank your website in all search engine and increase huge traffic/visitors to your website with affordable [url removed, login to view],please contact with me for more [url removed, login to view],please check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
We assure you that we will put our best to achieve Good results for your primary keywords so you will receive a good traffic/visitors for your website.