We need to get one of our sites to get on Google's (Brazil) first page' Top #5 search results for 5 keyword phrases:
"aluguel imoveis niteroi"
"aluguel temporada niteroi"
"apartamentos mobiliados niteroi"
"apartamentos para alugar niteroi"
URL site: PM me
The site is already top#20 position for all keywords provided
Please, only bid if you are 100% confident you will rank
When you bid, please PM me this information:
- SEO Methods used (numbers and details please)
- How long you need to get it done
- Previous results achieved
NO BLACKHAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS.
- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
Links building should follow:
- No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
* Links that are not approved must be replaced by service provider.
We need weekly report from you to see the improvement and full report when job is finished.
* Please provide us the detailed SEO techniques you will use, and info of similar successful completed projects you have done.
** Payment when goal is achieved ** -> No Milestone
13 freelancers are bidding on average $204 for this job
We shall rank your website Top in all major Search Engines and drive High volume of Targeted Visitors to the Website. For more information, please check the PMB.