We're looking for someone to do a SEO & Backlinking analysis on our site. We have an SEO company doing some
work for us but we're not getting the results we're hoping for so we want to know if our SEO/backlinking
campaign can be improved or if our current strategy is the best we can hope for.
Our site is US based so our goal is to rank well in the US Google, Bing & Yahoo engines.
We want you to:
* Analyze our on-site SEO and make suggestions for improvement.
* Analyze our current backlinks and rate their quality/effectiveness. We not asking you to look at each individual backlink, just do an overall view and highlight specific links if required.
* Analyze our competitors and report on what they are doing to get their high ranks.
* Make a list of recommendations we can action.
- List the recommendations in order of impact, first on the list having the greatest impact, etc.
- Give each recommendation a score out of 100. 100 being extremely high impact; 1 being very low impact.
* If we were to engage an SEO company what guidelines/rules should we give them to achieve the best possible results?
The deliverable we're expecting is a word document containing answers to the above. We are not setting a minimum word count but we are expecting a clear, concise, detailed analysis.
To win this job you'll need to convince us that you are an SEO & backlinking expert. We expect you to have real world experience, not just theoretical experience.