I may be looking for an ongoing Account Manager to manage a mainly UK client base in terms of delivering SEO, PPC, Blogging and website coordination services to SMEs.
I am looking for someone a little entrepreneurial and with excellent communication skills based in the London area who can also visit London-based clients once every few months (ie this could equate to a meeting every month in total).
Work would be approx 3-4 hours per day including:
- Answering client emails
- Deciding SEO / PPC / Blogging strategy incl keywords targeted and gaining relevant info from clients
- Receiving calls from clients on your mobile and calling them back as needed
- Liaising with SEO / PPC / Copywriting / Web Design companies and contractors
- Checking monthly reports coming in and emailing to clients
- Dealing with client problems promptly
- Coordinating the creation of new websites and testing these before they go live
- Writing proposals for new clients wishing to come on board including responding promptly to incoming leads
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and ensuring the stay and renew contracts
- Managing the workflow of all clients
This is currently not a definitive role but if it becomes so, it would be an ongoing part-time role for the right person in the near future (after New Year).
You would need excellent communication skills as well as of course SEO, PPC and blogging, social media and website development coordination knowledge. This is in terms of understanding the marketing approach needed for a client.
I am at this stage looking to start a conversation about this work with an interested freelancer in order to find a suitable individual.
If this sounds of interest then please feel free to let me know of any questions you may have, and let me know your experience of digital account management. Thanks
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de £14/heure pour ce travail
I can provide you all work as per your requirements. Ready to start........................................................................................