Annulé

Online Marketing Ninja to bring Traffic to Mudboard

Brief for Freelancer

We are a creative content website requiring an online marketer to increase our registered (registration is free) membership by 50,000 users - that is users that register with our site.

The users must be interested in the creative arts; writing, art work, music, film making, graphic design etc.

We entrust that the users that you bring to the site will be real users i.e. no fake accounts, duplicate accounts etc.

Users coming to our site must see us as trustworthy, promoting endeavour and respect. Therefore, any unethical attempts to obtain users will be frowned up, possibly leading to non-payment. We use a comprehensive analytics service so will randomly monitor the quality of new users.

We require an additional 50,000 registered users within 6 weeks of project acceptance. We will provide you with promotional material and will be on hand for any advice required, but ultimately you will have the sole responsibility of completing the project.

If the project is successful, we will consider an ongoing arrangement.

Please send us a proposal of how you intend to get users to register with our site, and your previous experience with similar projects. If you do not have much previous experience then show us compelling reasons to choose you for our project.

We will Pay 40% of the project fee on reaching 20,000 additional registered users, and the remaining 60% on project completion.

The website is [url removed, login to view]

Good luck

Compétences : Marketing sur Facebook, Marketing Internet, Création de Liens, SEO, Réseautage Social

Voir plus : writing work online, writing music online, writing accounts register, website traffic online, website get traffic, proposal online free, art seo, site traffic increase, service fee proposal, service fee graphic design, seo service online, seo freelancer projects online, seo freelancer online, seo online marketing freelancer, register freelancer content writing, register content writing, real work online, real online work, quality traffic website, provide website projects freelancer, proposal writing graphic design, proposal writing freelancer

Concernant l'employeur :
( 0 commentaires ) Northcote, Australia

N° du projet : #1045124

7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 342 $ pour ce travail

Gamit

A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!

229 $ AUD en 21 jours
(1573 Commentaires)
9.7
EDataSolution

Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with accuracy.See PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)

300 $ AUD en 30 jours
(241 Commentaires)
7.5
Top10Rankings

Please see PM!

164 $ AUD en 25 jours
(156 Commentaires)
7.4
SEO4GOOGLE

Hi - You are to say the least, highly confused. Your budget is far too low and your payment terms indicate you're not serious. Others will bid here and send fake bot traffic, but if you want real marketing work you nee Plus

150 $ AUD en 0 jours
(37 Commentaires)
6.4
SEOEngine

Please View PMB for further details!

150 $ AUD en 30 jours
(11 Commentaires)
5.6
romwil21

SEO Specialist/Manager PM Check

150 $ AUD en 15 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
shooksmith

We can definitely drive traffic. Please let us know if you can meet our price. We look forward to working with you. www.viralogue.com

1250 $ AUD en 20 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0