I need 100 High PR 3-10 Permanent Quality Backlinks quick for escorts girls website.
Please quote for 100 as per title.
Requirement are as follows :
*100 PR3+ backlinks. Some websites must be PR6 and PR7. As many PR8 and PR9 as possible.
* All links must be minimum PR3 or above.
* All links must be appropriate for our website.
* Page Rank is for page that has the backlink - not the homepage or other page on the site.
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... ALL links will be checked.
* Text and Links MUST NOT BE "NO FOLLOW".
* No spam links.
* No link farms accepted.
* One link per domain will be counted so 100 links must come from 100 different domains.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 60 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, pop ups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
* No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, bookmarks or black hat sites.
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords I provide in anchor text.
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* No use of black hat software. You must build links manually.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Looking to pay between $25 to $35 in total depending on your skill level.
* Detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs once work is finished to be checked before payment.
* Will provide you with the anchor text you need to use and any other relevant information.
Good results will mean ongoing business for you - we are a web design studio with many new sites requiring this kind of service.
Please note: White-hat is crucial and required!!! Black-hat or Grey-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before payment is made: Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address as well as the date placed.
Once a price is negotiated, I will set up a milestone payment for 25% of the payment. Once i get the full list report and check that they are infact do follow per requirements then i will release the 25% and pay the remainder of 75%
Read the above terms carefully. If you agree to terms, you're welcome to bid. Ongoing monthly opportunity for competent white Hat service meeting the above requirements. As stated, we have several other sites we will need this for if you are good enough to get the job done right.